Situated around half-a-mile from the entrance to the Waterfalls Trail and a little further into the picturesque Dales village of Ingleton this 42- pitch touring caravan site along with 3 luxury glamping lodges each with own hot tub offer a superb location for touring this lovely part of Yorkshire. The nearest pub, the Marton Arms is a ten minute stroll and the delights of Country Harvest (a coffee shop, quality food hall, bakery and butchery) is within a few minutes walk.
Touring site facilities:
- All pitches are hard standing with electric hook up (most are Serviced with their own tap/waste)
- We accept caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailertents. Sorry, no tents
- Superb stone faced amenity block with underfloor heating
- Spacious showers and individual washbasin cubicle.
- Separate disabled wet room
- Information room
- Covered pot wash area
- Large enclosed dog exercise area
- Complimentary site wide Wi-Fi
The Lodges @ Thornbrook are three luxury cedar clad lodges each have an open plan layout and en-suite shower room with dual rain head shower, large vanity sink and toilet. The bedroom area houses a king size bed with luxury bedding and towels included. The lounge/kitchen area and terrace have floor to ceiling windows with stunning views towards Mallowdale Fell and the Forest of Bowland. The South facing terrace of each lodge has a luxury hot tub complete with jets and LED lighting along with those stunning views. We offer guests complimentary Wi-Fi, LED Freeview Smart TV and great welcome pack of goodies and toiletries.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.