Julie and Vince look forward to welcoming you to our 2 cottages at Bideber Mill
Both Cottages are nestled at the end of a quiet country lane and approached via a short farm track, they sit in a serene position, amongst eight acres of the owner’s private grounds. Both having private parking, and dedicated garden areas with patio furniture.
The two properties can also be booked together, giving two cottages sleeping up to 4 people.
Note: Changeover day for both cottages is Saturday. Short breaks available for three nights from Friday or Monday – we can be flexible off peak with changeover days. We do consider stays of 2 nights out of season.
We are sorry we cannot accommodate children under 16 or dogs.
Pubs: 2 miles. Shop: 1.5 mile
Bideber Mill Cottage is an outstanding stone-built cottage, attached to the owner’s home, Bideber Mill, originally a water-powered corn mill dating back to the 1500s. Facilities include –
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, larder fridge, separate( table top) freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, a small library , boxed games and free WiFi .
- Mobile and WiFi phone signal can be variable.
- Fuel and power included
- Bed linen and towels included
- Private off road parking for 1 car beside cottage
- Secure storage for up to 2 bikes by arrangement
- Front patio with furniture plus shared use of the owner’s extensive gardens
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Note: An unfenced water feature runs alongside the patio
- Note: Stairs open directly into the bedroom
- Note: No infants or children under 16
Sunset View is a delightful new built stone bungalow, completed in 2017. On the same site as Bideber Mill Cottage in 8 acres of private grounds.
This recently built detached property is all on one level and is light, spacious and furnished to a high quality with a leather sofa, oak furniture, bespoke hand-crafted kitchen and fittings. Being a single storey the layout and position make it ideal for guests who are less mobile or who use mobility aids.
The property has unobscured views over the open countryside, there is an enclosed rear garden with patio area from where you can watch the stunning sunsets and on clear nights, the most amazing starry skies.
- Facilities Front door to open plan living space: Karndean floor to kitchen area. Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with ceramic hob double oven and grill, microwave oven ,Tassimo coffee machine, bespoke hand crafted kitchen. Table and chairs, solid oak flooring in the dining and lounge area, two-seater leather sofa, leather chair and footstool, TV with Freeview, DVD player, coffee table, French doors to the rear enclosed garden.
- En suite double bedroom: Double bed, oak chest of drawers , wardrobe and blanket box, mirror. The en suite room comprises a corner shower cubicle, toilet, washbasin, heated towel rail – fully tiled floor and walls.
- Utility & storage room: Non slip rubber floor matting, secure cycle storage, washing machine, drying rack with radiator, a double floor standing cupboard, oil boiler. Ideal for storing walking gear, bikes, and drying wet clothing or laundry.
- Sorry no pets
- Parking: Private parking space for one car.
- Garden/Patio: Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
- Heating: Oil central heating, Electric flame effect fire.
- WiFi available free of charge. WiFi and mobile signals may be variable
- Towels are provided.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.