All the Community defibrillators listed are in unlocked yellow cabinets which can be accessed by opening the door. The one outside the Community Centre was given by Yorkshire Ambulance Service and in accordance with their policy; is in a locked cabinet. If you need this defibrillator the code to unlock it is given to you when you dial 999.
We have worked closely with Yorkshire Ambulance Service and they are aware of the location of the Community defibrillators. If you are not sure where the nearest one, is they will tell you.
Craven Wanderers also have a portable defibrillator, to take on away games.
1. Richmond House, Hawes Road. LA6 3AN
2. Primary School, Low Demesne, LA6 3DY
3. 2 New Village, LA6 3DG
4. Stacksteads Leisure Centre, Tatterthorn Lane, LA6 3HS
5. icentre, Back Gate, LA6 3BT
6. Summerlands, Cold Cotes, LA2 8HZ
7. Village Square, High Street, LA6 3AB
8. H&M Craftsmen, The Industrial Estate, A65
9. The Old Hill Inn, Chapel le Dale LA6 3AR
10. The Community Centre. (Locked, call 999 for the code)
11. The Waterfalls Trail Entrance, LA6 3ET. (Locked, call 999 for the code)