Welcome to Hilltop Bungalow,
a semi-detached two-bedroomed bungalow located on a small, private estate just on the outskirts of Ingleton. More details below and on our website.
It is situated in a commanding position enjoying scenic views over the surrounding countryside.
Ideally positioned at the foot of Ingleborough the bungalow is ideal for those wanting either a relaxing holiday or to walk and explore the beautiful countryside.
Recently upgraded to a high standard with free WI-FI, gas central heating, this cosy and delightful bungalow sleeps three in comfort. Lovely patio with views to the Bowland Fells.
- Double bedroom with divan bed, double wardrobe, and cabinet beside the bed with lamp.
- Single bedroom which also has a double wardrobe with plenty of clothes storage and cabinet beside the bed with lamp.
- Shower room with walk in cubicle, WC and wash basin.
- Living room with comfy seating, HD Smart TV, Blu-ray DVD player and a DAB radio, plus a dining table with chairs. Large glass windows let the light flood in.
- Newly fitted kitchen (2020), equipped with washing machine, microwave, under-counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher, granite worktops and cooker (electric).
Outside: The property has garden surrounding it on three sides with plenty of space to sit outside during the warmer weather (outdoor furniture provided). Off-road parking for a car on the drive. Bike storage is available in the owner’s garage.
Additional information: Heating, electricity, towels and bed linen are included in the price.
Sorry no dogs or pets are allowed.